Research shows that a persistent growth-mindset culture is characterised by enhanced innovation, collaboration, engagement, and risk-taking to encourage positive high-performance behaviours. The benefits of a growth-mindset culture are indisputable for any individual, team and organisation. But culture change and sustainable behavioural change takes time and commitment.
Changes require repetition of message and practice to shift beliefs and behaviour.
- Assessment and individualised report
- Understanding fixed and growth mindset
- Neuroscience of mindset
- Understanding your fixed mindset triggers
- Managing mindset triggers
- Development of individualised and team-based intervention plans to promote mindset culture
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Building resilience
- Embedding routines and behaviours that promote a growth mindset culture