The key to building and maintaining a resilient and high-performing team is the culture we create. And the key to a strong workplace culture is a shared sense of purpose, a common why.
When we’re clear about why we’re here, where we’re going, who we serve and how we’re getting there, people will feel valued, fulfilled and motivated. he key ingredients to a high-functioning team is psychological safety, high trust and dependability, a clear structure and clarity of plans and goals. It’s also vital that team members-derive personal meaning from their work and a sense of making a positive impact on the world.
- Introduction to neuroscience behind great teams and the importance of relational engagement in creating safe environments for people to flourish
- The importance of emotional safety.
- Unpack what this will look like for your team and learn how the science informs us of the benefits
- Understand the importance of shared vulnerability as a leader and the impact this simple mindset shift will have for you and your team
- Create a clear purpose and direction for your staff that encourages engagement and performance.
- Build a high-trust team takes work and leadership.