Resilience may well be an overused term, but the concept holds great promise for those seeking balance and stability in a “wellbeing conscious” era. Resilience is about our ability to return to a state of equilibrium in the face of adversity. There is compelling evidence that improving wellbeing in the workplace promotes significant positive change.
- How the mind can take an everyday pressure situation and turn it into stress.
- Awareness of the internal and external factors that contribute to stress and overwhelm.
- Promotion of effective strategies to embed effective habits into daily life
- Awareness of science-informed components that can enable or prevent resilience.
- Simple and practical resilience plan for sustainable change.